Get Your Tax Refund Fast!!!
Combining e-file with direct deposit is the fastest and safest way to get your refund. Amare Berhie, an IRS licensed Enrolled Agent and an Authorized e-file Provider, is providing free tax preparation services in hopes of raising funds for Debreselam Medhanealem EOTC building. You are welcome to make donations of any amount. Please come and take advantage of this offer to have your taxes completed by an experienced professional and your voluntary contribution will go to a good cause.
ነጻ የገቢ ታክስ ዝግጅት አገልግሎት
ከገቢ ታክስ ተመላሽ ክፍያ በተፋጠነ መንገድ ለማግኘት ሰነዱን በአሌክትሮኒክስ ገቢ በማድረግና ተመላሹ ገንዘብ ለባንክ በቀጥታ ገቢ እንዲሆን የሚያስችል የታክስ ዝግጅት አገልግሎት ባሁኑ ወቅት በቤተክርስትያናችን ይሰጣል።
ለቤተክርስትያን ህንጻ ግንባታ ገንዘብ ለማሰባሰብ እንዲረዳ በማቀድ ለዚሁ ሙያ ህጋዊ ፈቃድና የምስክር ወረቀት ያላቸው ባለሙያ አቶ አማረ በርሄ ለግል ድካማቸው ክፍያ ሳይጠይቁ አገልግሎቱን ለመስጠት ተዘጋጅተዋል። ለዚህም በጎ ተግባር አቅማችሁ የቻለውን ያህል በመለገስ ሰፊ የሥራ ልምድ ባለው ባለሙያ በአገልግሎቱ እንድትጠቀሙ ቤተክርስትያናችን ትጋብዛለች።
Get Your Federal, State & Property Tax Refund Fast!!!
Free Income Tax Preparation Service Initiative – we offer Federal and State tax preparation with secure electronic filing and direct deposit.
Get Your Taxes Done For Free Or Voluntary Contribution To The DSMA EOTC Building Fund.
- Federal, State & Property Tax Refund
- Electronic, Secure Tax Filing
- Fast Refunds,
- Authorized IRS E-file Provider
Get your refund the fastest way possible using e-file and direct deposit. We’ll help you get all the credits you qualify for and file your return electronically, so you’ll get your refund fast.
What Should I Bring?
- Proof of identification (photo ID)
- Social Security cards for you, your spouse and dependents
- An Individual Taxpayer Identification Number (ITIN) assignment letter may be substituted for you, your spouse and your dependents if you do not have a Social Security number
- Proof of foreign status, if applying for an ITIN
- Birth dates for you, your spouse and dependents on the tax return
- Wage and earning statements (Form W-2, W-2G, 1099-R,1099-Misc) from all employers
- Interest and dividend statements from banks (Forms 1099)
- All Forms 1095, Health Insurance Statements
- Health Insurance Exemption Certificate, if received
- A copy of last year’s federal and state returns, if available
- Proof of bank account routing and account numbers for direct deposit such as a blank check
- To file taxes electronically on a married-filing-joint tax return, both spouses must be present to sign the required forms
- Total paid for daycare provider and the daycare provider’s tax identifying number such as their Social Security number or business Employer Identification Number
- Forms 1095-A, B or C, Affordable Health Care Statements
Additional Tax Information/Forms
- If you paid student loans: 1098-E
- If you attended a higher-education institution: 1098-T, documentation of tuition
- If you owned a home: 1098, documentation of mortgage interest and property taxes paid
- If you owned your own business: documentation of business income, business expenses and mileage
- CPR – 2015 Certificate of rent paid
- 2016 Property Tax Statement
Do I Need To Make An Appointment?
Appointments are appreciated but walk-ins are welcome! Our Program runs from January to April 15, 2016, Sunday 9:00 to 11:30pm.
About Our Program:
This Tax Preparation Volunteers program is a partnership between Amare Berhie & Debreselam Medhaniealem EOT Church and is operated by volunteers.
About Amare Berhie:
Amare Berhie, Enrolled Agent, founder & CEO of ABA Tax Accounting, a public accounting firm and AB Tax Online, FREE e-Filing Tax Service is a Tax & Accounting professional and real estate investment consultant. IRS licensed and authorized by the United States Department of Treasury to appear on taxpayers behalf at all levels of the IRS, in ALL States and an Authorized IRS e-file Service Provider.
What are the limitations to services?
We can help most people with their tax returns, but some returns are too complex for this engagement. Here are services we do NOT provide:
- Prior Year and Amended Returns
- Schedule C with losses
- Complicated & advanced Schedule D (capital gains and losses)
- Form SS-5 (request for Social Security Number)
- Form 8606 (non-deductible IRA)
- Form 8615 (minor’s investment income)
- If you have a 1099-B (proceeds from a brokerage, if you bought/sold stock)
- If you sold your home or if it went into foreclosure
- If you moved for your job and would like to claim the moving expenses adjustment
- If you received rental income
- If you are an international student/teacher on a J,Q, F or M Visa
- If you are a non-resident alien who needs to complete a 1040NR form
- If you are self-employed and had expenses above $10,000, had a net loss, or want to deduct the use of your home as a business expense.
- If you are a registered domestic partnership (This is not the same as a same-sex marriage. We can file those returns.)
- Form SS-8 (determination of worker status for purposes of federal employment taxes and income tax withholding)
Note: For complex or out of scope returns, you may contact Amare Berhie at ABA Tax Accounting or other professional preparers for assistance.
What If I want To File For Free On My Own?
If you’d prefer to file online on your own, you may visit AB Tax Online. Federal tax is free for those who made less than $100,000 in 2015, single or married filing joint.